A follow on from our podcast with Picnic in 2020 discussing robotizing a warehouse and how they have scaled up to 100k orders and 1M items to choose from since their release of their automated warehouse in 2022.
- How Picnic have modernised their tech stack - the trade-offs with updating technology vs. sticking with what you’ve got?
- Error Prone Support open-source project: https://error-prone.picnic.tech/ - It aims to improve code quality, focussing on maintainability, consistency and avoidance of common pitfalls.
- €600M investment from Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and how this supercharges Picnic’s growth.
- Building and launching a technology academy and integrating people into team’s with mentorship.
- Our open tech roles: https://picnic.app/careers/teams/technology-and-engineering
- Engineering blog: https://blog.picnic.nl/
- Error Prone Support open-source project: https://error-prone.picnic.tech/
Prefer to watch your podcasts?
Check us out on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@Enginearsio
Edited by: hunterdigital.co.uk